.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thank you, Jill and Dawno.

I received my daily e-mail from Jill's blog today and noticed her subscription had been changed to Feedblitz. What a great subscription feature. You find such great helpful things, Jill. Of course I had to add it to my blog. Thanks.

Also, thanks to Dawno, while reading her blog, I saw she had a link for a site meter, so of course I added one to mine. I also subscribed to Dawno's blog. I had added her blog link to my site about a week ago and have been reading her blog, but now I'm subscribed. Thanks for the link, Dawno.

You gals are getting great at adding new and interesting, whatchamacallits to your blogs. Now if I can just figure out how to get a weather channel up. ((scratches head.)) I'll figure it out tomorrow. On my way to watch another horror movie.

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

3 Comments:

Blogger ohdawno said...

Hi! Thanks for the "props" :-) I wandered over to Technorati today to take a look at my watchlist and saw the mention. I've just up and subscribed you, too.

I'm doing lots of weird-o things to the blog template. I've been having fun. Looks like you got the weather box up on your site! You might want to widen the margins on your template so it fits better - not that I have any idea how you'd do that. All my efforts are trial and error.

I read back a post about all the writing you're doing, it's wonderful! I decided not to put myself thru NaNo this year. I'm a bit stressed and don't want to add to it. I sure hope I can play next year.

I'm so excited about these feedblitz subs, now I'll get the reminder I need to come read when you post.

Hope you enjoy the Dawno Spam.

10/30/2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/30/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

The feedblitz is great. It's a much quicker and easier way to check for comments.

I'm still trying to figure out the NaNo site. Not real great at learning all this techie stuff or new sites. Good grief, I'd better get my back side in gear, it starts on Tuesday.

Thanks for subscribing. I look forward to your comments.

10/30/2005 9:21 PM