.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

BlogCritics * Hot Topics * Frey’s Fraud

Looks like BlogCritics is going to be a great place to post my reviews and opinions. If they really like what you’ve posted they send it out to Advance.net where other online publications pick up your post and place it on their site.

My review of Ray’s book was picked up by
Nola.com,nj.com,pennlive.com, mlive.com, and masslive.com

It’s also listed as a Hot Topic today.

My review of Jenna’s book The Street Smart Writer is on BlogCritics as well.

And I just posted an opinion piece entitled Frey’s Fraud—The Truth Does Matter.

ETA: Seems since I posted this blog, my post about Frey's Fraud had become a hot topic as well. ;)

, , , , ,,
,

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

7 Comments:

Blogger ohdawno said...

W00t!! That's great news.

1/28/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger uniquematerial said...

That's because you're HOT, Joanne.
:)

1/29/2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

BlogCritics is run by a guy in the NE Ohio area I think - Eric Olsen.

(HOW ARE YOU??)

1/29/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

BlogCritics is run by a guy in the NE Ohio area I think - Eric Olsen.

(HOW ARE YOU??)

1/29/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Dawno, I'm thrilled. It's been a long time since my writing has been awarded this much attention.

1/29/2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks, Unique. My late night hours and wee hours of the morning are paying off. ;)

1/29/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yes, Jill. BlogCritics is run by Eric Olsen and he is in Ohio. I'm hanging in there. Keeping busy reading, writing and editing when I have a few spare minutes.

1/29/2006 8:08 PM