.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Life is Grand...but the rest is trashed.

Gee thanks, Ray. You know I couldn't pass up a quiz. Now I found out that pretty much everything in my life sucks, except my life. Isn't that ironic. ROFL
This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.2
Mind:
6.8
Body:
4.1
Spirit:
8.8
Friends/Family:
4.1
Love:
5
Finance:
9.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

12 Comments:

Blogger uniquematerial said...

Joanne,
I'll trade ya.

1/04/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Ray Wong said...

You have good spirit and money... Marry me!

1/04/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

LOL Unique. I just looked at your rating. Boy this thing lies, doesn't it?

1/04/2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Ray, how many women are you going to propose to at AW? ROFL I think I've counted at least three in the past month. LOL I think the only true reading here was the spirit. I'll admit I have lots of spirit. ;)

1/04/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Paprikapink said...

Joanne! You're in Sewickley! One of my favorite ex-boyfriends grew up there. Know him? ;-)

1/05/2006 2:25 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Does this quiz mean you are inclined to be "spiritually financial?" And if so, what in the world does that mean? lol

1/05/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

paprika, small world. So is Sewickley, there probably is a good chance I may know him. LOL

1/05/2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Jeff, I don't know what spiritual financial is, but the whole darn test lied. ROFL I don't have much of a mind, either. ;)

1/05/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neat stuff Joanne! I had to play too.

1/06/2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh good, Kira. I was about to check your blog for new posts. :)

1/06/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Ray Wong said...

I worked in Sewickley (right on Beaver Street) for 6 years! My first roommate was from Sewickley (went to Sewickley Academy).

1/09/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Get out! Really? You worked on Beaver Street and went to Sewickley Academy? Small, small world.

1/09/2006 1:07 AM