.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Maltese Sweetheart


This is my little sweetheart. I miss her so much. She visits me a few times a week. :)

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

9 Comments:

Blogger emeraldcite said...

cute dog :)

tag.

12/07/2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That's my baby! :)

12/07/2005 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanne,
I read your post of 12/3 with interest and skepticism. It seems that your invitation to "come home" for Christmas was not extended to your nieces. Your blogs are sweet and pretty and clearly fiction.
your niece,
kelly

12/09/2005 12:49 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Kelly,
When the invitation was extended, neither your grandmother nor I had your address or phone number due to your lack of contact with either of us. Please be informed that the invitation was extended through your father. Maybe you should speak with him. It’s sad you feel you need an invitation to visit your grandmother.
Joanne

12/09/2005 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanne,
Just received the birthday cards you and Grandma sent to the girls and me. Thank you for remembering us. And for remembering my anniversary--the big 10 is worth remembering.
Big wink: Curious how you were able to send birthday cards to the boys in August and to me and the girls--just this week, but otherwise had no way to contact us ;)
***As for the invitation--with four children, we never go anywhere without one, as we cannot afford a hotel and wouldn't dream of imposing ourselves without a specific invitation. Not even to my mom and dads.
Have a great weekend.
kelly

12/09/2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Big wink: Curious how you were able to send birthday cards to the boys in August and to me and the girls--just this week, but otherwise had no way to contact us ;)

Kelly,
You father gave me your "new" address on Thanksgiving. These type things could be better discussed and addressed elsewhere. My e-mail address is posted here. Why not use that? Issues and questions will not be discussed here between family members. There is a time and place for everything. This is not the time nor the place.

12/09/2005 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike. I sent you an email shortly after I posted.
kelly

12/09/2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Ray Wong said...

Awww what a cutie.

To bad people are not that cute.

12/11/2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

:) Ray. You've got that right. Yes, my dog is a cutie.

12/17/2005 9:27 PM