.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Superhero—me? I don’t think so!

My friends, Ray, Jill, and Mac, had this superhero test on his blog. I can’t resist these things. I get suckered in every time. :) As with all these tests: I think they lie. LOL And I wonder what the remaining 30% of me might be?

Your results:
You are
Supergirl 70%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

7 Comments:

Blogger uniquematerial said...

Honest defender of the innocent - you don't think that sounds like you? ROFL. Yes, it does.

Admit it.

2/11/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Some members of my immediate family don't think I'm a defender of the innocent--they call me a fire fueler and shit stirrer. **shrugs** I do think there IS a difference, though, don't you? ROFL

2/11/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger uniquematerial said...

Well, at my house, the people who know me best, know me least. Maybe it's the same with you & yours.

2/12/2006 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00t! I think Flash (me) and Supergirl (you) are a match!

2/22/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I think you've hit the nail on the head, Unique. :)

2/22/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't resist them either, Joanne. I got catwoman!

3/07/2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Good one, Kira. I'll have to see if Ray found any more little tests to try out. ;)

3/20/2006 9:44 PM