Five Things About Me--I've been tagged.
I’m probably one of the most outspoken and open people you know when it comes to my life, so this will be difficult thinking of five things I already haven’t revealed about myself. Does this mean I have to write ten things? Thanks, Amy and Ray! Talk about making me think!
Well, here it goes. These five are for Amy. . .
1. I tap danced to and sang the song On The Good Ship Lollipop at our local fire department’s talent show when I was five years old. Didn’t win the contest, but it didn’t stop me from singing, or being second best, which leads to number two on the list. :)
2. I sang first soprano in the junior high chorus and lost out singing a solo to, of all people, my boyfriend at the time, who was equally as short as I was and who had the most wonderful first soprano voice I’d ever heard. Some twenty years later, I ran into him and he towered over me at nearly six foot tall and spoke with the deepest voice I’d ever heard. He’d changed tremendously, I hadn’t; I’m still short and still sing soprano.
3. I love surprises.
4. I love people, but I dislike receiving visitors who arrive unannounced.
5. I’d rather give than receive.
These five are for Ray…
1. I used to play the accordion, ukulele, piano and guitar. Haven’t played any of them in years and admit I probably wouldn’t be able to either because I never was good at playing any of them.
2. I still have the ukulele and the songbook that came with it.
3. I sketch, paint, wood burn, and carve.
4. My Uncle Chuck, my mom’s brother taught me how to draw and carve.
5. I’ve still have his drawings, carvings, and his carving knife and tools. He was self taught and carved wood, stone, and slate.
I’m tagging Unique, Esther, Anne, Mark, who needs a blog update, anyway, and Jeff.
Blog, Tagged, Five Things Meme, Amy, Ray, jdkiggins
Comment Icon From Paper Napkin