.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

CoComment, Top Users, Top Tags and Dawno

Dawno is one of my favorite people. She’s always finding neat little gadgets to add to blogs. One of the gadgets she found was CoComment and it’s taken me a month to figure out how to get it to work. At least I think it’s working. My comments are showing up, but I don’t see anyone else’s comments yet. That could be because no one has commented recently, or the few that have, have forgotten to use the CoComment feature, or they aren't signed up. For now, I have a list of comments I’ve made, so I know where I’ve been and who I visited last. I need that being that I’d forget my head if it wasn’t sewed neatly to my shoulders.

In the CoComment features there are a few other little sidebar additions. I’ve added the Top users and Top tags. Of course, I’m the only one showing up in those features as well. For the time being.

So…for those who haven’t added the CoComment feature to keep track of your own comments on other’s blogs, why not add it now. That way, all of us can see who’s commenting and who isn’t with just one little click.

Oh yes, I also love Dawno for her sense of humor and her posts about her grandkittles, roombas, and the wonderful family pictures.

, ,

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

1 Comments:

Blogger ohdawno said...

Aww. You're so sweet, thank you.

You can tell I haven't been around in awhile! For that I am truly sorry - you're one of my favorite people! I'm still trying to figure out how to get my online time organized better. I also want to help out on a friend's review site and maybe even do a bit of my own writing! yikes!

Meanwhile - I will try not to be so long between visits.

4/11/2006 11:42 PM