.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

WritingAfterDark

Blogs of Writer, Artist, Photographer, & Caregiver Joanne D. Kiggins

Name:
Location: United States

Joanne has published more than 2,500 articles and was award recipient of the 1990 Woman of the Year for Beaver County, Pennsylvania, for her accomplishments and excellence in journalism and to the community. Her co-authored book, “Unforgettable Journey,” won fifth place in the Grand Beginnings romance contest. An excerpt from her WIP, “Unearthed,” placed her fifth in the Absolute Write Idol contest. Most recently, her essay, “Perseverance,” is published in the Stories of Strength anthology in which 100% of the profits are donated to disaster relief charities. Her most recent articles were published in ByLine Magazine, Writer's Digest, AbsoluteWrite.com, and Moondance.org. She has a monthly freelance writing column at Absolutewrite.com. Currently, she is the sole caregiver for her 85-year-old mother.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Ray's Meme

Ray decided to make his own meme. So being the good sport that I am, I decided to give it a try.

Here’s what Ray said:
“I said I didn't do memes, but I was conversing with a good friend of mine, Unique, and I came up with these questions, and I thought, maybe I'll just put out a meme. You can either answer these questions in comments, or post them in your own blog and link it back here.”

1. If someone is going to make a movie about you, which movie star/actress should play you?
Sally Field or Susan Sarandon

2. What are your favorite movies and/or books?
Horror movies and books. I love them all. Can’t pick just one.

3. Coffee or chocolate?
Both!

4. Hot tub or beaches?
Beaches I love to walk on beaches and feel the sun on my face.

5. Do you like to take naps? Or do you sleep only a few hours a day?
I never take naps. And I seldom sleep at night either. :)

6. Do you sleep in the nude?
Ha ha. Well…um…no comment.

7. What do you consider is your best achievement so far?
Besides being alive, probably being awarded the 1990 Woman of the Year Award in the county where I live.

, ,

Make me smile. Leave a comment...


Comment Icon From Paper Napkin

7 Comments:

Blogger Ray Wong said...

Can pick both... you cheater!

3/28/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

But...but, I sometimes put hot chocolate in my coffee, and if I don't have that, I eat Hershey Kisses with my coffee. So...I really do love both. :D

3/28/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Frank Baron said...

My answer for #6 is: depends on whether or not I have company. :)

3/28/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I sleep in my underwear. Do I get half credit? :)

3/30/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That's a good choice, Frank. ;)

4/02/2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

No, Jeff. You get 100% credit. If you can answer why the guys choose only to answer #6.

4/02/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger Esther Avila said...

I was wondering how many comments you'd get for No. 6?

:) I love reading these memes - every time I do, I learn a little bit more about a person.

4/27/2006 1:08 AM